In gas analysis it’s mandatory to have a a clean gas to feed the analyzer so the system flow firstly remove the majority of tar and dust through washing device , then by two degree precision filter, the gas chiller provide to remove the moisture and dust, as to obtain a kind of clean dry air. Finally, the sample gas through the protection filter goes into the analytical instruments.
The new ETG Portable syngas pre-treatment unit for dust/tar/moisture removal from
the sample gas, with 3 refillable water scrubbers, 1 refillable charcoal filter, 1 fine filter with replaceable 0.3µm filter element for tar removal.
The system include
- 3 sets of bubbler
- heat exchanger
- electronic controller
- built-in heat exchanger temperature display
- micro fine dust filter with fiberglass filter element
- built-in peristaltic pump
- diaphragm sample pump PVDF/FPM
- “Pump” and “Alarm” status display
- flowmeter with needle valve